DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APPROVED Crowrider Has submitted an Application! Woot!

Crowrider

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits

Online Game Name: Crowrider

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:184928168

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

Why do you want to be a Member? I actually want to be a staff member, because i love playing the servers especially retakes one. I can help you alot about catching cheaters, etc... I started playing from like a month ago but still i think have much confidence to take decessions as an admistrators in dmfrenzy server.

Any prior clan experience? no, i don't.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Closing comments: i will be available for any questions on discord
Omar#0240

Forum Credits

Online Game Name: Crowrider

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:184928168

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

Why do you want to be a Member? I actually want to be a staff member, because i love playing the servers especially retakes one. I can help you alot about catching cheaters, etc... I started playing from like a month ago but still i think have much confidence to take decessions as an admistrators in dmfrenzy server.

Any prior clan experience? no, i don't.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Closing comments: i will be available for any questions on discord
Omar#0240
Welcome To THe Community Bro Good Luck Hbb <3 !

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
We would like to see you have a greater activity on the forums and Discord and to generally get to know you better. Please remember that getting a vouch from admins will help your application process along. You can view the current admin list here.

GL and hope to see you around.

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Hi @Crowrider, thank you for applying, we are not going to deny nor accept your application just yet, we would like to see you continue to be active and get a few more community vouches (probably EU vouches because I assume you play with them most) but overall we really think you are on the right track and want you to keep it up. Good luck @Crowrider and keep it up! Keep working on it and you will see results!

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
best of luck to you, only tips i can provide is stay active on the discord,fourms and the servers. Also, getting to know the staff and geetting vouches from them can also increase your chances. Once again, Best of luck!

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Update on my past post: You have been active on the Discord, and im pretty sure you have been active on the fourms. I havent personally talked to you or play with you but you are around and interacting with staff and other users, so its a vouch from me.

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Congrats, we have decided to give you a shot at admin! Welcome aboard, we look forward to working with you. Check your pm's on discord later today for your sourcebans information. Make sure your discord is linked so that your staff carries over.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN