DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APPROVED David Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

David

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0

Online Game Name: Aon Feed

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:129339266

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-7 Hours Per Week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retake

Why do you want to be an Admin? I love this community of servers and I want it to be the best it could be. There have been many time where im on a server and i feel i should be able to handle a situation but i cant.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
Yes,Aon was a black ops team and CS;GO MM team. The name stuck

Any prior clan experience? A few here and there, on rust and a had some rp clans on dayz.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, type record username in console and stop to end.

Closing comments: I have OCD.

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Reactions
12 0 0
Hi David, we thank you for applying and wish to do an interview with you over discord sometime in the next few days. Please try and set a time with us VIA discord PM's and we will conduct this interview. This doesn't mean you are accepted as staff but rather our last step in deciding if we want to welcome you to the team or if we wish to go another direction. Either way, you have advanced future than the initial application process so very good job. We look forward to speaking with you and congratulations on making it this far.

-Frank

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Reactions
12 0 0
Sadly as you are aware Inzane did not show up for your interview and for that reason we feel obligated to deny you. However, because we don't generally like inzane we are going to instead give you a shot at admin. Welcome to the team, we will PM you on discord with all your sourceban information. Congratulations. May the force be with you.

Members online

Top Posters

Month: Year:

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] ADMIN
[DMF] DONATOR
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SR ADMIN