DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED Deaglan Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deaglan

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Today, 11:08
May 27, 2018
Arizona, USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0

Online Game Name: Deaglan

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62059759

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Mostly 1v1, Retake and FFA from time to time.

Why do you want to be an Admin? I find that I'm often in the server while no other admins are around for one, and for two, it seems like there NEEDS to be an admin around in those times. More than that though, I like the idea of being part of something bigger, and having the responsibility that comes with it. I feel I'm fairly fit for the role with my outlook in judgement and such, in that, I don't believe anything until I've seen it with my own eyes. Thats something that unfortunately I've seen a lot of admins not hold themselves too, and as such, they hand out bans based on what they hear or because they're letting their emotions best them. With how down to earth everyone claims me to be and I feel, these types of reactions are unlikely from me.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
When I was part of team PsyQo, I really enjoyed it because of the community the team had, and because of the drive of my teammates to be apart of something bigger. Everyone wanted to contribute and everyone wanted to grow WITH each other, and I felt that was the most important part of that.

Any prior clan experience? I used to be in a team called PsyQo, which you can find under the channel name TeamPsyQo on youtube, and I've been in a multitude of other smaller teams/clans in both leading and player-type positions.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I've made little videos in the past and have been into recording gameplays in general for a long time. Quite frankly, I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say unless I have video evidence of the issue anyways.

Closing comments: I really hope to obtain a position on your management team, as I'd really like to see the community grow.

Edit: In response to the PSA on June 4th by ToxicFrank, I would like to add to my application that I can be a bit more of a lurker at times and tend to pop in and out of conversations here and there. That being said, I am still quite attentive even as a lurker and tend to try to intervene if I feel things are getting out of hand.

Last edited:

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
Hey! Thanks for applying.

I like that you added a pretty decent amount of detail to your application.
But i personally noticed you just joined the fourms, i also havent seen you on the discord before aswell as the servers.
Please remember, activity is key, especially when trying to become an admin, you want to get to know the staff members.

Untill then, No vouch from me.
Best of Luck! ~Loyal

Deaglan

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 27, 2018
Arizona, USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Fair observation. Won't deny that fact either, its more or less that I'm familiar to a good handful of people on the certain 1v1 server that I play on, and they generally seem to like me there, but obviously getting to know about the broader members and the other staff is quite important as well since we need to work together.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
Hey, unlike Loyal I won't mark you down for just having joined the forums, because I'd be a massive hypocrite. Other than that, I don't think I've seen you in the 1v1's yet, but I'd love to at some point. You put a lot of effort into your application, and I commend that. Keep it up, and if possible, get active in the discord. It's our main way of communicating with the community and responding to reports.

Deaglan

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 27, 2018
Arizona, USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Yapp! That is the plan, you'll probably start seeing me around the discord more often in a couple of days once I'm done working on my car. :p

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 13:08
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
22 1 0
Hello Deaglan, we wish to extend you an interview with some of our upper-level admins VIA discord voice chat sometime over the next week or so. This interview will help us determine if you would make a good admin or not. Please let us know what works for you over PM's in discord.

-Frank

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Hey Deaglan, Thanks for applying.
I have seen you on the discord a lot, I am glad you applied.
You seem like a good admin for the server being you play a lot and you are on at the more "awkward" times of the night.
Hopefully good things come your way, good luck. :)

Deaglan

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
May 27, 2018
Arizona, USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Hey Deaglan, Thanks for applying.
I have seen you on the discord a lot, I am glad you applied.
You seem like a good admin for the server being you play a lot and you are on at the more "awkward" times of the night.
Hopefully good things come your way, good luck. :)
Thank you very much! Appreciate the good words and hope to be able to work with you in the future!

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
22 1 0
After future discussion and with the information provided to us in the interview we are going to accept your application. Congratulations, you will receive a PM on discord with further information.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now