Discord Ban Appeal for NotMartin

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMartin

[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
Hi my name is Martin and I am banned on the discord server for racism. I am not racist and I do not mean ill will towards anyone I did it for a joke. What happened was was that ToxicFrank was in the 1v1 server and I was in as well as others and I was joking around and I said the N-Word and a homophobic word (I am not homophobic). I was then muted for 30 minutes. I then joined the discord server and told ToxicFrank that other servers are different and this server is not what I am used to because you could say the n-word in the (server advertising) and not get in trouble. Even the admin said the n-word in the (server advertising). So when I joined the discord call with ToxicFrank and a few others in it, they said something along the lines like, "You better not say the n-word, or--" (ToxicFrank said he will ban me if I said it), so then I said it as a joke and because I felt annoyed at ToxicFrank. I spoke to the senior admin (InZane I think) and I reflected upon what I have done. I have no hate towards any admin, I am not mad at ToxicFrank or anyone, and I promise I wont say that again, not in the discord server.
My name on discord is NotMartin#2195

Thank you for your time.
-NotMartin

Last edited by a moderator:

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
You admitted to saying it on the servers and discord.

This SHOULD be the easiest deny, but it's not up to me, it's up to the management team.

I was the one that said If you say it I'll ban you, and you said it right after I said that so I banned you. Plain and simple,

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
@Loyal do you have evidence for it?

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
JK Discord ban holds it's being backed by @ToxicFrank

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
I silenced you from the 1v1 for racism with plenty of witnesses and yet you decide to come into to discord and yell the n-word in our channel. Besides the witnesses, I am sure Loren was streaming during the time and I could find the proof. Either way, you will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

DMFRENZY is growing every day thanks to its community & the team of volunteers who work every day for the well-being of the servers & site.

In order to offer you an optimal user experience, subscriptions have been set up to help finance our CSGO servers & our site! VIP & credit packages can be purchased!

THANK YOU!
DMFRENZY STAFF

PURCHASE VIP!

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom