Discord Ban Appeal for NotMartin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 19:17
Oct 1, 2018
United States
Credits
Hi my name is Martin and I am banned on the discord server for racism. I am not racist and I do not mean ill will towards anyone I did it for a joke. What happened was was that ToxicFrank was in the 1v1 server and I was in as well as others and I was joking around and I said the N-Word and a homophobic word (I am not homophobic). I was then muted for 30 minutes. I then joined the discord server and told ToxicFrank that other servers are different and this server is not what I am used to because you could say the n-word in the (server advertising) and not get in trouble. Even the admin said the n-word in the (server advertising). So when I joined the discord call with ToxicFrank and a few others in it, they said something along the lines like, "You better not say the n-word, or--" (ToxicFrank said he will ban me if I said it), so then I said it as a joke and because I felt annoyed at ToxicFrank. I spoke to the senior admin (InZane I think) and I reflected upon what I have done. I have no hate towards any admin, I am not mad at ToxicFrank or anyone, and I promise I wont say that again, not in the discord server.
My name on discord is NotMartin#2195

Thank you for your time.
-NotMartin

Last edited by a moderator:

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 22:17
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
You admitted to saying it on the servers and discord.

This SHOULD be the easiest deny, but it's not up to me, it's up to the management team.

I was the one that said If you say it I'll ban you, and you said it right after I said that so I banned you. Plain and simple,

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
@Loyal do you have evidence for it?

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
JK Discord ban holds it's being backed by @ToxicFrank

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 21:17
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
I silenced you from the 1v1 for racism with plenty of witnesses and yet you decide to come into to discord and yell the n-word in our channel. Besides the witnesses, I am sure Loren was streaming during the time and I could find the proof. Either way, you will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

[DMF] Newest members

[DMF] Top Posters

Month: Year: