DMFRENZY Video Intro

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Pretty cool!!! We should include a bunch of cool gameplay from the servers :cool::D

Yeah! That would be awesome! I was thinking about recording here and there and maybe putting together some type of channel promo or something.

Ahhhh, paw patrol popped up right after, it through me off.. forgot my daughters watch it on YouTube :p:D

Ha! My girlfriend's nieces love that show. I swear every time they're within viewing range of a TV, they ask to watch it. Haha

Comment
Credits
It's like crack for kids.. they just can't resist that poop.. thank god it's a normal show though.. have you ever watched yo gabba gabba? Creepy stuff right there, I still think the red guy is a dildo.

.. I will never look at that show the same way again. :eek: My buddies kid used to watch that show allll the time. I remember the first time I saw it I just thought "What the hell is this?" We've come a long way from Reading Rainbow and Mr. Rogers..

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
.. I will never look at that show the same way again. :eek: My buddies kid used to watch that show allll the time. I remember the first time I saw it I just thought "What the hell is this?" We've come a long way from Reading Rainbow and Mr. Rogers..

I know the feeling... Paw patrol is crack, my girlfriend's son hasn't even seen a full episode but is obsessed with it, he wants pillows, shirts, toys and anything paw patrol... It's crazy, his other big obsession is Thomas the Train... Lately, though he'll ask for Thomas (which means he wants to watch it) and we try and let him and he wants to like these weird educational videos on youtube that teach color in some weird ways. Kids are kids...

Comment
Credits
I know the feeling... Paw patrol is crack, my girlfriend's son hasn't even seen a full episode but is obsessed with it, he wants pillows, shirts, toys and anything paw patrol... It's crazy, his other big obsession is Thomas the Train... Lately, though he'll ask for Thomas (which means he wants to watch it) and we try and let him and he wants to like these weird educational videos on youtube that teach color in some weird ways. Kids are kids...

I know how that is! Haha Currently my girlfriend's oldest nieces have paw patrol blankets for their bed and a paw patrol nightlight plus tiny action figures. (Which I've accidentally stepped on multiple times.. Ouch.)

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
We were shopping and found a paw patrol body pillow, you can't guess who thought he had to have it. He's almost 2 and he drug it around the entire store and right up to the counter. We couldn't say no, it was an early birthday present.

Comment
Credits
Kids can be relentless! That's hilarious.. I'm just imagining a two year old seeing it, locking on to it, and dragging a huge pillow around a store.. Haha

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
He's like a really smart, talkative and active 2 year old but he is small for his age, that didn't stop him from dragging around a pillow 3 to 4 times his size.

Comment
Credits
He's like a really smart, talkative and active 2 year old but he is small for his age, that didn't stop him from dragging around a pillow 3 to 4 times his size.

A very determined 2 year old! Hahaha

My girlfriend's 4 year old niece loves unicorns and once found a "mermicorn" (half mermaid/unicorn) stuffed animal and wouldn't let it go similarly. She tried putting the massive plush in her tiny paw patrol backpack. I've never seen a kid so determined.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
Kids will try to do anything they want to set their mind to.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom