DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Denied Do it to em has applied for admin!

Who has read this thread (Total: 8) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Do it to em

SERVER VIP
Credits
First Name: Samuel

In-Game Name: Yikes

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM_1:1:460326901

Discord Username: Samantha#5847

Are you active on our Discord? (We check) Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 20+ Hours Per Week

What server are you most active in? Retakes/1v1s

Why do you want to be an admin? I want to be an admin because when playing on retakes or 1v1 severs there are blantent cheaters that are playing and I know that a lot of the admins are busy and have lives to attend and cant come and see right away. I am mostly on my computer all day or i should say at least 6+ hours a day. I have prior experience in looking for cheaters and how to catch them. I tend to think that I am a friendly person. I really enjoy playing on DMFrenzy. I also want to be admin because to be honest there is a lot of toxicity and racial slurs when I am playing and I really want to stop that. Its annoying and disrespectful. Thanks for reading my application.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? X-law Head admin

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? Yes

Closing Comments: I would like to say that regardless if i get accepted into the staff team or not that I enjoy all the admins that work to get rid of cheaters. I also enjoy the community the way it is and I also want to learn how to do some coding and if someone can point where to go and learn how to code for games like csgo that would be great. thanks for reading my application again :D also fun fact I am adopted and pursing to be a nurse

lanna

:3
SERVER ADMIN
Credits
I think you would be a great addition to the team. I would say to work on being more active in discord and try to get to know the team better so we can get to know you. You seem mature and your experience will help you greatly. But we did have a chat yesterday while reviewing some evidence on someone you reported. It is kind of different here, for providing evidence. Anyways that you could always work on if you are accepted. I wont give my vouch just yet because I would like to play with you more to get to know you better. Keep up the good work though and increase the discord activity. Good luck!

Comment

Do it to em

SERVER VIP
Credits
@lanna thank you and will do. Just different communities on how reports go and evidence. You guys are more in depth with looking at evidence

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Credits
I like your application, I look forward to getting to know you :)

Comment
Credits
I'll vouch, from what I've seen of you in the servers you are a chill player and respectful towards all players, good luck on the application.

Comment

Do it to em

SERVER VIP
Credits
someone can deny this admin app. Even though i would love to join the team and help out i cant i am getting a job that starts in a week and im gonna be hella busy with that and then nursing school after. Might apply again later if im free but feelsbadman :c

Comment