DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Pending Do it to em has applied for admin!

Who has read this thread (Total: 8) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Do it to em

SERVER VIP
Credits
First Name: Samuel

In-Game Name: Yikers

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM_1:1:460326901

Discord Username: Samantha#5847

Are you active on our Discord? (We check) Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 20+ Hours Per Week

What server are you most active in? Mostly Retakes NY 1-5 then mirage only retakes. Sometimes I go to 1v1s when I am bored

Why do you want to be an admin? honestly speaking I just want to be able to play with friends and have fun. Cheaters ruin a lot of the fun and being able to do something about it makes me feel that im growing closer with the community i am a part of. If you are reliable when called upon and catch cheaters when available people will know you and you will know the community. I have seen this with the admins that are part of the team here. Also everyone here is super nice and willing to talk and help when needed.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? X-law admin when it was still up and running then towards the end Got my head admin

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? yes. usually using YouTube to upload my clips because I have 1 minute clips in shadow play

Closing Comments: Ik I haven't been part of discord for awhile and that was me with a job and helping myself. I do tend to chat more with people on the discord since they are the only 'friends' I have sadge. Ty for making this depressing summer a bit more fun for me. Regardless of the outcome of me getting admin I thank everyone who has talked to me :D Also been trying new medication for depression and my anxiety. emotions are all over the place. Also thanks to everyone who hopefully will read this.

Condor

SERVER ADMIN
Credits
I'm vouching for yikers to become an admin. I think he would be a great admin because he has previous knowledge of sourcebans and being an admin for another retake server, he has an overall great personality and is fun to be around, and he has time to put in the dedication for being an admin. :)

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
MANAGER
Credits
Hi Yikers, we would like to offer you an interview, I will be trying to connect with you VIA discord to set up a time.

Best,
ToxicFrank

Comment