DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DOC Ban Appeal [Discord]

Local time
Today, 14:08
May 27, 2018
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Don't remember if it was in the morning or afternoon but I was on the discord looking through and commented a toxic comment calling someone ''braindead'' though this is not the reason I was banned it was the start of why I was. After calling the player on the discord server "braindead" the staff told me to calm down and to follow the rules and that led to an argument and it was honestly stupid. I apologize to the staff member I was arguing with and to the player, I insulted. The toxicity shown in that argument was not me on a normal day and again I apologize for this. This isn't an excuse to why I did what I did but as I am at fault here I should explain why I was so toxic that day; I had learnt that I failed one of my SOL's and had to retake it the next morning, this pissed me off because the teacher was no good, and I mean it when I say no good. The day kept getting worse for me and that struck anger into me, I'm not a person to get angry easily and I promise you nothing like this will ever happen again, sorry.

Thank you for reading my appeal!
~Doc

Local time
May 27, 2018
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Boost, I would really like to be unbanned..

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 13:08
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
22 1 0
You're being granted 1 more chance on discord, DO not make us regret this or you risk being removed from not only discord but our entire community (servers included)

Local time
May 27, 2018
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Thank you so much, I promise It wont happen again. <3

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now