Dr.Ted AKA An Admin... The First Admin ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Yo, I'm Ted you can call me whatever you want to call me XD.

I'm a chill guy to start but if need be I can be more serious than your 7th grade teacher... yes the one of your nightmares.

I live in Canada and I'm interested in electronics and martial arts.

My favourite type of music is EDM but I listen to Rap, Rock and a bunch of other mixed mashed songs too. I'm more of the admin that helps behind the scenes yet still gets on the server too, I'm kinda like the middle man between the other admins and the owner. If you guys don't see me on that's probably because of 1 of 3 things. 1. I'm just helping the owner with problems he might come across. 2. I'm doing homework, I go to an enriched school and am part of the honour role so gotta do my work to stay on my team ;D. 3. I'm part of the wrestling team, This is most likely the main reason why I'm not online. I have wrestling practice at school and at a gym after school.

Here's my schedule : (Note : I wake up at 6:40 am every day and have school until 3pm. Also it takes me 45 mins to get home from school with no traffic and an hour and a half from the gym)

Monday : School Practice until 5:30
Tuesday : Gym practice until 9.
Wednesday : School Practice until 5:30
Thursday : School Practice until 5:30 Then Gym Practice until 9
Friday : Off day but I sneak in a workout too ;)
Saturday : HW and server
Sunday HW and Server.

Facts :
I have ADHD so I often ramble and get so many thoughts that I might stutter and my thread might be a little messy :p.
I can type around 280-285 words per minute
I've lost 17 pounds so far for wrestling and I have another three left until I have almost no fat on my body left XD
I have the third best abs on my team :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom