DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

DENIED DR4GE has submitted an Admin application! Woot!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 01:21
Mar 10, 2018
New York, USA
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: DR4GE

My Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:430008285

Are you active in our Discord channel? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retake

Why do you want to be an Admin? I would like to become an admin to assist in the removal of cheaters and toxic players.
I would also like to help people become better players and members of the community.
Although, I haven't been that active on the discord, I mainly spend most of my time on the servers. But, I will put more time into meeting new people/staff members while being more active on the discord.
I have roughly a total playtime of 115 hours on DMFrenzy retake servers.
What sets me apart from other people: I have around 1.6K hours played on CSGO.
Also, I am able to play roughly 5 hours a day.
Finally, I know/am friends with several staff members and admins.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I played on mostly faceit teams and Matchmaking teams with friends. I have little experience with ESEA. I enjoyed playing with a team because I enjoy socializing and talking to my team about the game and even about other things.

Any prior clan experience? Faceit and MM Teams.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes I do.

Closing comments: Even if I do not get accepted, I will continue to be active and try to get to know more people and possibly re-apply in the future.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
Hey!

DR4GE, Ive known you and played with you for a while.
It's clear you put an effort into your application which is good.
As you already know (since you admitted it) you arent that active on discord which can be improved on. (activity is important)
But other then that, You are active on the servers, and helping people/giving them tips.
You've helped me get rid of a few cheaters.
So with all that taken into consideration, its a vouch from me!

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Yesterday, 22:21
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
Hey DR4GE, I haven't seen you on the discord before. Remember to become an admin you have to be active on both the forums and the discord. You will have to earn my vouch. If you want to play with me feel free to add me. We like to know who we are working with!🙃 GL!

Local time
Yesterday, 23:21
Aug 13, 2017
Canada
Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Hey DR4GE, I haven't seen you on the discord before. Remember to become an admin you have to be active on both the forums and the discord. You will have to earn my vouch. If you want to play with me feel free to add me. We like to know who we are working with!🙃 GL!
Same for me! Took the words off my tongue!

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Yesterday, 22:21
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
Hey DR4GE, I've played with you once or twice in the 1v1's, and you seem like a legitamately cool guy. I won't make a decision yet on your vouch, but your very close to getting one from me.

Local time
Mar 10, 2018
New York, USA
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey DR4GE, I've played with you once or twice in the 1v1's, and you seem like a legitamately cool guy. I won't make a decision yet on your vouch, but your very close to getting one from me.
Thank you, I appreciate it and hope I can eventually sway your vouch!

s0ul

Wild Gang 100%
Local time
Jan 3, 2018
Poland
Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Dear Drage

We have been great friends and had a great bond in which I am writing a letter for you being a great person, and I was happy to meet such a grateful/helpful person. Anyways this guy "Drage" has been somewhat active in our community, has ask to help me out with some cheaters, and the first time I met him he was okay even though he acted mean but once you get to know him he is outstanding and might be great as an administrator. Even if he was rude the first time and just was "AFK". Well anyways the person viewing this application its your choice...

Thank You For being a great person... 😃
Sincerely, David "frantic" Imierski

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 00:21
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Hi Dr4ge, at this point, we are denying your application because we haven't seen you in awhile and are worried your activity on the forums, discord, and the game servers do not meet the expectations we have. Feel free to reapply if you choose to become more active.

Thanks,
Andy "Frank"

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now