DMF $
First Name: Evindar

In-Game Name: Drop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:513642175

Discord Username: Drop#6657

Are you active on our Discord? Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 1-15 Hours

What server are you most active in? Retakes mostly NewYork one and two

Why do you want to be an admin? I want to be a admin because I love the community and I wish to help a lot of players from new to old because everyone need help does not madder how old you are but I am 15 years old turning 16 but I am extremely Mature when needed I have been an admin on G-Mod community but those community die fast and it is toxic I been playing on DMFrenzy servers and I love how nice people are and I will want to do more things over then play I want to get hackers off the server and let new people enjoy there stay on the server.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? I play on a csgo at this time and thats it called MVG

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? yes

Closing Comments: I have a lot of free time on my hands and I will like to spend it on DMFrenzy to help others.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
Im just gonna DROP these here:

("C**n" means "Ni**er")

(Idk if u were talking about me or another person named Frank)

After going through these chat logs, I can only imagine what you say in voice. You lack maturity and respect for the rules, I feel you do not fit the image of someone we want on the staff team. -1 Its a no from me.

DMF $
Im just gonna DROP these here:

("C**n" means "Ni**er")

(Idk if u were talking about me or another person named Frank)

After going through these chat logs, I can only imagine what you say in voice. You lack maturity and respect for the rules, I feel you do not fit the image of someone we want on the staff team. -1 Its a no from me.
Frank it was not you don’t worry about that and the n words yes it was me I will say that there are no excuses what I said about the n word but it was not used in any harm. I understand that what I did was wrong idk why I said co** to be honest I was heated probably and it was a huge mistake to say it.

DMF $
I will like to state that the word I said that Frank posted is no excuse it was a dumb mistake by me I will like to apologize about saying that hopefully I will get to know everyone and you will see that I’m not that type of person I understand how it is shown and it’s bad And it was a big fuck up by me sorry to everyone that felt offended by my disgusting words I said. I will like to state that I’m not like that in voice Idk what came on me but this will never happen again I promise.

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
Sigh... it took you time to type out what you did. You thought about it, then acted on your thought and posted it.

Are those words that you’d call your parents? I’ll never understand why people say it to others...

Im going to deny this app right now so we don’t waste anybodies time.

Also, I don’t want to see you doing this again please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom