dur's introduction

• Thread starter wreK
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 564

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

W

wreK

Hello, i'm a sixteen your old nerd from Virginia. I like to play games in my free time and I actually enjoy school. I am an overall friendly person that likes to joke around, so if you ever want to play with me, add me and send me a message. I manage to play Counterstrike on a work laptop that my mom uses because I don't have enough money to buy a gaming PC. I get 20 frames while playing on the lowest resolution possible. I also use a dell computer mouse to play CS, therefore, I must play on 7 sensitivity. I used to be on a team called "The Monkey House" even though it was really a meme. I am Silver Elite in MM but, personally, I think that I am better than that. I enjoy playing on DmFrenzy retakes because the server has multiple plugins, and people are actually sociable and somewhat friendly. That is all I have to say for know, so I hope you made it through reading my intro without losing brain cells.

Credits
Welcome to the community! I personally went through many computers starting with a trash laptop and ending up with a beast of a gaming pc. I can tell you for certain that a better pc will definitely improve your performance. See you on the servers!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom