[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits

Online Game Name: dev

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227688617

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? 1v1, West

Why do you want to be an Admin? I want to be an admin because there are apparent hackers on the 1v1 servers a lot of the time, purely blatant or just trying to be a legit hacker. My experience in playing CSGO for about 3000 ish hours has given me a good sense when someone is legitimately good, or just silent aiming their way to victory. I believe I could help any servers on DMFRENZY, 1v1 servers especially, be a better environment and a hacker free area.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I have been staff on several servers years ago, on servers that I truly have loved. Sadly, those servers have become a breeding ground for hackers, making them no longer any fun. DMFRENZY however, has been a server that I've played on for some while, while only seeing maybe 1 or 2 blatant hackers.

Any prior clan experience? I have been on CSGO teams in my lifetime, but sadly haven't been a part of a staff crew for a server that is as tightly bound as the staff on DM.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I do, I have a screen recorder dubbed "ACTION", it can record any ingame clips or anything on my screen whenever activated.

Closing comments: I would love to be an admin because I do feel truly connected to the people on the 1v1 servers. It is a friendly environment, that can sometimes be toxic. I wish to get rid of the toxicity and make it an even better server. I am well known on the server, making me a trustworthy person to many of the people on the server. I hope whoever reading this considers me for the job of being an admin on the 1v1 servers because I truly feel I could make a difference. Thank you.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
Hi Dynamodev, thank you for applying. We did have one question, are you active in discord? We can't seem to find any history of you using our discord. We strongly encourage all applicants to use discord as it is one of the easiest ways for us to talk as a staff team, ask questions and get answers. Please consider using our discord more, until then we can not go forward with the application.

dynamodev

savage
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Credits
Hi Dynamodev, thank you for applying. We did have one question, are you active in discord? We can't seem to find any history of you using our discord. We strongly encourage all applicants to use discord as it is one of the easiest ways for us to talk as a staff team, ask questions and get answers. Please consider using our discord more, until then we can not go forward with the application.
Oh sorry yea im on discord every day, just dont talk to anyone cause noone seems to be in the voice channels that option. I am active on the discord every night looking for forum updates, etc. Sorry i didn't mention that on my application.

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Credits
We're interested in interviewing you.

Please message either a Manager or a Senior Admin to set up an interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Members online

No members online now.

Support DMFRENZY!