egg boi Posted an Appeal!

Credits
In-game username: egg dog roll

What's your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:78466886

What's your SOURCEBANS link? literally cannot find just unban me cuz loyal was salty one day

Why were you banned/muted/gagged? loyal was butthurt one day

Why do you want to be unbanned/unmute/ungagged? so i can play 10 mans

Closing comments...

You acknowledge that this is your last chance. Any further bans will not be lifted. (For users who are guilty and appealing for a second chance. Cheating bans are permanent and will not be given second chances). (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
I was butthurt is an interesting way to say you continuously disrespected me, an admin, after i warned you. You then went on to tell me to ban you, which i did. So, was i really butt hurt? the clip will be uploaded in a bit. Be patient till it is.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
I love this video so much.

Not Parcs

Parcs
[SERVER ADMIN]
Credits
though in all seriousness, loyal isn't even an ounce of a person we would call "Not toxic", and having that said, if we were to keep egg boi banned, then we'd have to evaluate Loyal himself as he has done way worse than egg boi has in both the clip, and the time i've played matches with the guy.
by we I mean Inzane and everyone because I have a few disagreements with Loyal myself, so to keep everything unbiased, I would probably not have much to do decision wise in that aspect of things.
Either way, i'm going to try to unban you, this is a pointless ban within itself.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Credits
"Either way, i'm going to try to unban you, this is a pointless ban within itself. "

You have no power to try to unban him lmao.
Just saying.

And you cant call it petty when you literally joined, and asked me to ban you, calling me a pussy if i wont. So, yeah.

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
Credits
As far as the seriousness I agree with you untitled but he can’t exactly fill this out “correctly” it’s a discord ban not a server ban.