DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED Exodus Has submitted an Application! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Today, 12:11
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0

Online Game Name: Exodus

My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313437185/

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

Why do you want to be a Member? I want to become a member of DMFrenzy because I want to be a leader and have the ability to deal with hackers and spammers that I regularly run into while on the server. I love the set up of the server and and community.

Any prior clan experience? No

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Closing comments: I really like how this server is set up and its community. I really think that this is the best CSGO 1v1 server out there.

Local time
Jan 31, 2018
California, United States of America
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Well first off you just joined forums and just joined discord, so no you aren’t active on discord you barely have spent any time in it yet.

You also ignored my advice, so once again I think it’s a bad idea to apply the first day you get involved on the discord/forums community.

Don’t think you are anywhere near ready for staff.

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
Thanks for the advice I just saw your message in the discord because my phone died. Oops to late now I am going to be as active as possible on both the discord and the website, and as always the server.:eek::oops:

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 14:11
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
@Exodus Thanks for applying, we are not denying nor accepting it at this point, like some of the other applicants we see good potential in your and want you to keep your community presence going and continue to get to know staff. We believe you could very well have what it takes we just want you to sell yourself a little bit more before we are sure about it. Keep it up and keep working on it.

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
@Exodus Thanks for applying, we are not denying nor accepting it at this point, like some of the other applicants we see good potential in your and want you to keep your community presence going and continue to get to know staff. We believe you could very well have what it takes we just want you to sell yourself a little bit more before we are sure about it. Keep it up and keep working on it.
OK sounds good! I have been trying to be as active as I can on the discord and forums.:cool::)

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Forum Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
We have noticed, keep it up, you're doing well!

Loyal

I'm Better Then No one... Cause I'm Bad..
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 15:11
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
18 5 0
Although you didnt put alot of detail in your application showing why you should be chosen over another applicant, You have been some what active on the discord and the fourms, and i havent personally talked to you nor played with you. But i would like to get to know you and even play with you and if that happens you can have my vouch, but untill then i do think you would make a good staff member, but you just dont have my vouch.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
19 0 0
I see you on all the time on the 1v1 servers, and you are definitely mature enough for myself to call you staff material. I appreciate your activity both in the severs, and in the discord. You got a vouch from me.

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
Thanks guys. @Loyal I have been wanting to join you in a game to get to know you better because you sound like a nice guy.

Loyal

I'm Better Then No one... Cause I'm Bad..
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 15:11
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
18 5 0
Feel free to add me, my steam account is linked with my discord.

inzane

SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
18 0 0
Congrats, we have decided to give you a shot at admin! Welcome aboard, we look forward to working with you. Check your pm's on discord later today for your sourcebans information. Make sure your discord is linked so that your staff carries over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now