Favorite LAN/Major Event?

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I'm sure all of us have had watched at least one Major Event, or LAN. Just wondering if you guys have any favorites. Mine was the 2018 Major where Cloud 9 took the victory. I watched all three maps and I found it to be the best major I have ever watched. Such a great comeback story. Any favorites from you guys? This doesn't only include CS:GO it can include Dota, (idk if they even have events) WoW, LoL, etc.

Credits
I agree, Boston Major 2018 was astonishing. Sitting in Teamspeak with my team watching the finals being hyped out of our minds was so exhilarating.

Comment

Deaglan

SERVER VIP
Credits
I'm not sure if the 2016 Spring NA LoL Championships count as a major event or not, but I'm only really listing it because I was there in person, and to be able to see the age old CLG vs. TSM rivalry play out on stage right in front of me was really exhilarating. Especially with the way that TSM HAAAAAARD threw in the last game during the last team fight. I'm still salty about that...

Comment
Credits
I'm not sure if the 2016 Spring NA LoL Championships count as a major event or not, but I'm only really listing it because I was there in person, and to be able to see the age old CLG vs. TSM rivalry play out on stage right in front of me was really exhilarating. Especially with the way that TSM HAAAAAARD threw in the last game during the last team fight. I'm still salty about that...
Hell yea brother.

Comment
Credits
I have to agree with C-dubs, as the Boston 2018 Major was just exciting to watch.

Comment
Credits
Boston 2018 was my favorite :)) C9 best team

Comment
Credits
I agree 100% with the others saying Boston Major, only because I was there live. Actually was the coolest thing ever. I even met up with a old teammate! Sick stuff brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment
Credits
I agree 100% with the others saying Boston Major, only because I was there live. Actually was the coolest thing ever. I even met up with a old teammate! Sick stuff brothers.
I accidentally edited that lol but yea pretty rad

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom