Favorite Movie or Tv Show?

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
This is difficult.. But I would say my favorite Movie would be Ice Girls! I so wanted to do figure skating.. I always did hockey skating verses figure skating and over all I feel maybe if i had a better child hood i could have been able to compete in that sport..

As far as a favorite series.. I watch Netflix so some of my favorites are the West Wing, NCIS, Ice Pilots and many other odd shows.

Comment
Credits
I'd like to say my favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption lol. Idk why, but it always is my first choice when i wanna watch something on a plane.
My favorite TV show is The 100 because its been going on for quite a while, and it involves a lot of action.

Comment
Credits
I'd like to say my favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption lol. Idk why, but it always is my first choice when i wanna watch something on a plane.
My favorite TV show is The 100 because its been going on for quite a while, and it involves a lot of action.
Oh I fucking love the 100 completely forgot about it I used to watch it stoned out of my mind and it would shred my mind to pieces

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom