DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

fishy Introduction

Local time
Today, 16:06
Jun 2, 2018
United States
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey whats up, I'm fishy. I've been playing cs in general for about 3 years now and DMFrenzy is one of my favorite servers for warming up for ESEA pugs or MM anything in general for cs. Before cs, I played on Xbox and other games that were PC related like COD, Minecraft, Runescape. I got my name around 2012 when I got bored of my old name "shock" and wanted to change to something funny so I named myself FishBuds but then for short people called me "fishy" and it stuck. I live in MA my entire life and I'm relatively active in the New England cs scene going to LANS like the Boston Lan or Frag in Pennsylvania. I currently play in ESEA-IM at the time with some friends of mine hoping to make a run into the higher division. The reason why I'm making this post because, I've been playing on these servers for 2 years now and want to get to know everyone who plays and make friendships! and I might want to apply some time later but not right now. Thank you!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
Hey fishy, Welcome to the fourms!

If you ever have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me or anyother staff member.
See ya around!
~Loyal

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 13:06
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
19 1 0
Hey Fishy, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to DM me. I look forward to seeing you around!

Local time
May 27, 2018
USA
Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :p

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:06
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you. I've been on these servers for a while too so it's nice to see and meet everyone.