fishy Introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey whats up, I'm fishy. I've been playing cs in general for about 3 years now and DMFrenzy is one of my favorite servers for warming up for ESEA pugs or MM anything in general for cs. Before cs, I played on Xbox and other games that were PC related like COD, Minecraft, Runescape. I got my name around 2012 when I got bored of my old name "shock" and wanted to change to something funny so I named myself FishBuds but then for short people called me "fishy" and it stuck. I live in MA my entire life and I'm relatively active in the New England cs scene going to LANS like the Boston Lan or Frag in Pennsylvania. I currently play in ESEA-IM at the time with some friends of mine hoping to make a run into the higher division. The reason why I'm making this post because, I've been playing on these servers for 2 years now and want to get to know everyone who plays and make friendships! and I might want to apply some time later but not right now. Thank you!

Credits
Hey fishy, Welcome to the fourms!

If you ever have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me or anyother staff member.
See ya around!
~Loyal

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey Fishy, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to DM me. I look forward to seeing you around!

Comment
Credits
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay :p

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you. I've been on these servers for a while too so it's nice to see and meet everyone.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom