DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED flame has submitted an Admin application! Woot!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 13:08
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0

Online Game Name: flame

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188598594

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? First off, I would like to say that I am FOURTEEN and not fifteen. But I do feel that I am very mature for this role. Now, on with the actual question. I would like to become an admin for DMF because over the past month or so I have seen active admins on the servers however, I do see a lot of cheaters in the retake servers in particular. I would obviously love to slim that number down being I mainly play retakes. I have got to know a few of the DMF staff and I think they know me as well. I am also starting to become a little more known on the retakes servers because I play those a little to much. I want to be an admin because I know my maturity level exceeds some others and I can calmly work down an argument. I am very confident and I know I can do my job well. I am not ensuring me never messing up because no one is perfect but if I can help it, there will not be many. I try to be as active as I possible can during the weekdays but due to personal things being active is not always going to happen. I am good at first impressions and I know on the internet that can't be used to its full potential but its still a nice trait.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I was apart of a minor league football team for 1-2 years of my life and I really enjoyed it. It was fun waking up every morning knowing that I had something to do that day and I was never really bored. Every weekend I had a football game and life was very fun when I was that age. I enjoyed it because some off days I could hangout with my other teammates and go to the movies or the skating rink.

Any prior clan experience? I was apart of RAINBOX Retakes for around 1 1/2 years and I honestly really enjoyed it. I am still close friends with a few people from the community. A few months before the community shut down I applied for an Administration position and never got a response.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? Yes, I can record it in many different ways.

Closing comments: Today is my birthday ;) (4/27) Hopefully you guys do see that I am not just an power hungry fourteen year old that only wants to be here to ban and kick people. Hopefully I can stay with this community for months and years to come. Have a great day

~ Jonathan

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
I've seen you around in discord for a while now and have played games on occasion with you. From these experiences I can without a doubt say you are the most mature 14 year old I have ever met. I forgot you were even that age when we interacted so it's safe to say that your age should not matter in this case.

I can't recall you participating in any drama, and I can bet that no one here has a negative thing to say about you.

From what I've seen so far, in my opinion, you are fit for being an admin.

Vouch from me.

Loyal

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 14:08
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 4 0
dHes active, mature and perfect to be a DMF admin, vouch from me

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Very much appreciated thank you insane.

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Thank you so much loyal.

senTenZ

Official Clan Fuckwad
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 11:08
Apr 15, 2018
California
Forum Credits
Reactions
15 0 0
I see you in the discord 24/7 as well as the forums, and I've played with you a couple times in the retakes. You definitely seem level headed, and to me, age is not a hard requirement. You got a vouch from me.

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
I see you in the discord 24/7 as well as the forums, and I've played with you a couple times in the retakes. You definitely seem level headed, and to me, age is not a hard requirement. You got a vouch from me.
Very much appreciated <3

Local time
Today, 20:08
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
U are really active on the discord , I havent played with u in retakes but even now I know u are mature and cool guy becvause of discords and forum.Also there is nobody who can say u do not have enough informations in your application. U have my vouch :)

Local time
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
U are really active on the discord , I havent played with u in retakes but even now I know u are mature and cool guy becvause of discords and forum.Also there is nobody who can say u do not have enough informations in your application. U have my vouch :)
Thank you Hreppy! I have added you on steam. Thanks for the vouch :)

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Local time
Today, 14:08
Feb 4, 2018
Annapolis, Maryland
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Iv'e played with flame a few times and I have also seen him active on all platforms.

Vouch from me.

Enjoy your day homie,

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Forum Credits
Reactions
16 0 0
Congrats, we have decided to give you a shot at admin! Welcome aboard, we look forward to working with you. Check your pm's on discord later today for your sourcebans information. Make sure your discord is linked so that your staff carries over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now