DMF $
First Name: Brian

In-Game Name: aimlock- NEURO

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ sorryflasH

Discord Username: aimlock- NEURO #2598

Are you active on our Discord? Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 1-5 Hours

What server are you most active in? 1v1 Arena. I'm Rank 108 in Server

Why do you want to be an admin? First off I just want to say, Your 1v1 arena is arguably the best, most active, and most social 1v1 server there is or at least that I have seen. I love playing in that server and i'm on the server everyday for hours at a time. Many people know my name and i'm grateful for that. I would like to be an admin because I don't like toxicity and I feel like I can reduce the amount of toxicity that comes onto the server. Like I said, I am on the server everyday for hours at a time and I've heard it all from racism, sexism, and of course the occasional ear-rape. With me being admin, I feel that I can diminish the toxic population from the server. There wouldn't really be any complaints from people and it would be great for people to know that there would always be a reliable admin on the server because most of the time these toxic activities take place, no admin is on to take care of the problem. Another reason I feel I would be a good admin on this server is because of my reputation. Sometimes when admins come on the server, people get a scared sense and they might feel uncomfortable, where as me, i've been on the server long enough to have a good sense of how everyone acts and even with my admin abilities, people still wouldn't feel scared towards me. It's like applying for a new job but your boss is your friend. You won't run into too many bumps in the road and if you did, they would be minor. This is why I feel I would be a good admin for your 1v1 server.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? No

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? Yes I do.

Closing Comments: I can assure you that I wouldn't waste your time and I hope you take the time to consider my application. Good day to you.
:)

Load up Celery Man

[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
Thanks for Applying for admin, some more 1v1 admins would be nice :) I haven't seen you much but that's because I don't play 1v1 :v, Try to start being more active in discord and i think this looks like a pretty good application.

lanna

:3
[SVR ADMIN!]
DMF $
I see you've said you're active in our discord but you joined in November and haven't said anything since. It is very important for you to be active in our discord before applying so we get to know you better. Be more active in all aspects of dmf and get to know the staff members before applying next time. Till then work on that. **No vouch from me for now** but it doesn't mean I wont change my mind in the future Good luck love.

Also this is your proper steam ID: steam_1:1:192563349

brax

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
Great applicant, just like the admins said above activity is huge when applying for admin, it's something you can always work on. Also, the 1v1 servers can get pretty scary when no staff members are on so if you're as active as you say you are that'll be huge for lowering the rule-breaking menaces out there.

DMF $
Thanks for Applying for admin, some more 1v1 admins would be nice :) I haven't seen you much but that's because I don't play 1v1 :v, Try to start being more active in discord and i think this looks like a pretty good application.
thank you for the insight and i will try to be more active

DMF $
Great applicant, just like the admins said above activity is huge when applying for admin, it's something you can always work on. Also, the 1v1 servers can get pretty scary when no staff members are on so if you're as active as you say you are that'll be huge for lowering the rule-breaking menaces out there.
Absolutely true. 1v1 servers definitely do get hectic at times

Tak3r

[DONATOR!]
DMF $
I am just Unsure about it I play the 1v1s a good amount i recall your name maybe once that could just be me

DMF $
I am just Unsure about it I play the 1v1s a good amount i recall your name maybe once that could just be me
I usually do play 1v1 arenas very frequently but i've had a couple things going on with school, but I still do play alot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom