DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Funniest/Weirdest Moments

Forum Credits
I thought it would be interesting to create a thread where people could talk about the most interesting/funniest interaction you have had on any of the DMFrenzy servers. Mine would have to be a moment that happened a couple of days ago where I ended up spending about an hour on one of the 1v1 servers teaching these two guys hwo to mine bitcoin and set up a bitcoin wallet. Apparently they had really good graphics cards because they were mining about $0.75 a day once they got it all set up. Free money is awesome. What sort of things have you guys done on the server?

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Wait, you think you'd be able to help me with his? I have a decent graphics card that I could switch in and out for better ones laying around.

Forum Credits
Wait, you think you'd be able to help me with his? I have a decent graphics card that I could switch in and out for better ones laying around.
Go to the microsoft store on your PC and download "Bitcoin Miner" It's a Gold bitcoin in front of an orange background. Jsut download that and then open it, and click "Start"

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Go to the microsoft store on your PC and download "Bitcoin Miner" It's a Gold bitcoin in front of an orange background. Jsut download that and then open it, and click "Start"
Sorry I'm late replying, but ill give it a search. If I don't find anything, I'll let you know!

Forum Credits
I was on retakes with A player prank calling "Panda Express" 8+ times saying things we suggested he say. Definitely, one of the funnier experiences + I swear he was high.

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN