Funniest/Weirdest Moments

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I thought it would be interesting to create a thread where people could talk about the most interesting/funniest interaction you have had on any of the DMFrenzy servers. Mine would have to be a moment that happened a couple of days ago where I ended up spending about an hour on one of the 1v1 servers teaching these two guys hwo to mine bitcoin and set up a bitcoin wallet. Apparently they had really good graphics cards because they were mining about $0.75 a day once they got it all set up. Free money is awesome. What sort of things have you guys done on the server?

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Wait, you think you'd be able to help me with his? I have a decent graphics card that I could switch in and out for better ones laying around.

Comment
Credits
Wait, you think you'd be able to help me with his? I have a decent graphics card that I could switch in and out for better ones laying around.
Go to the microsoft store on your PC and download "Bitcoin Miner" It's a Gold bitcoin in front of an orange background. Jsut download that and then open it, and click "Start"

Comment
Credits
Hey after 5 years of farming they can buy themselves a really really good computer!

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Go to the microsoft store on your PC and download "Bitcoin Miner" It's a Gold bitcoin in front of an orange background. Jsut download that and then open it, and click "Start"

Sorry I'm late replying, but ill give it a search. If I don't find anything, I'll let you know!

Comment
Credits
I was on retakes with A player prank calling "Panda Express" 8+ times saying things we suggested he say. Definitely, one of the funnier experiences + I swear he was high.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom