Good evening Twitter...

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
This is your boy EatDatPussy445, and about like 30-45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so god damn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb, to the point that it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss.

Jokes aside, I'd like to introduce myself. As of right now, I am an average gamer that just likes to be competitive in terms of gaming. However, I don't mind being more casual and laid-back in most situations. Aside from gaming, I am interested in things such as listening to music, playing the guitar (I kinda suck though), and watching anime. For those wondering, I've watched Konosuba, Lucky Star, SAO (sadly, it was the first anime I've watched), and a few others. In addition, I'm a freshman in High school, at the time of making this introduction post, and I like to make crude Photoshop edits and memes.

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey, I see you on all the time in the 1v1's. Welcome to the forums! If you have any problems or questions feel free to DM me or any of the other admins for help. Enjoy your time man.

Comment

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Credits
I also think I've seen you around a couple of times. Glad to see you in the forums.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom