Greetings!

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello I am Loren Tedford I am located in Southern IL Usa I am a CSGO player personally only injoy 1v1 servers to practice both reaction times and aiming abilities. I have been playing first person shooter games since 2003. My first FPS game was Delta Force Black Hawk Down I played that a few months after it came out in 2003 the later purchased the entire Novalogic series in 2016 my boyfriend purchased CSGO for me to get me out of a game that i had been playing a bunch of since 2003. Since August of 2016 I have put in over 3k hrs into csgo with 492 comp wins to place me at Silver Elite Master probably deranking soon lol..

First off I want to say to all the men out there first off I am taken and I don't want any part of it... One thing i hate off the bat is trolls and men that enjoy chasing us women around..

A bit more about me I also was actively involved in Minecraft servers and later formed Ltcraft.net in early 2013. I am an Amateur Radio Operator and enjoy working and playing on repeaters hf rigs etc. I host all my websites and servers here at my house with our new business class internet fiber services.. It was nice to get our stuff out of the data center. I enjoy playing with linux systems as well including virtualization tools such as proxmox queme <- command line only.. I can't stand the other methods that use a gui like to start it etc.. Anyway I hope this is enough for everyone to learn about me.. My boyfriend plays Elder Scrolls Online alot so I often time stream and game ESO with him on twtich at https://twitch.tv/lorentedford This channel is mainly used for relaxing style of game play.. For First person shooting games I stream on twitch

Now i am not going to take the time to list all my youtube channels there are 14 at the moment that i work on.. But i suppose if you wanna learn more about me you can visit http://lorentedford.com

Take care and best wishes!
Loren Tedford

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Welcome to the forums, I have seen you on the 1v1 a couple times and in the Discord a handful of times. Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Also, qemu w/ virsh is the best :D. Then again I could be biased as I typically use RHEL based distros...

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the forums, I have seen you on the 1v1 a couple times and in the Discord a handful of times. Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Also, qemu w/ virsh is the best :D. Then again I could be biased as I typically use RHEL based distros...

Yeah i would have to say if i was running a custom box I would run a centos version and qemu but.... Proxmox makes life easier and its on Debian.. The only thing that bites is the whole cost of it if your going to use it in production environments.. Personally i just run the community versions and update them every once in awhile.. Since they set behind the firewall i don't feel like its a right now sort of issue when it comes to security updates. Especially when i am looking for constant up times with my web and email servers.

Comment
Credits
Hey Loren!

I've seen you around and have talked to you a while ago, as well as played a 10 man with you.

On behalf of the staff team, welcome to the forums!
~Loyal

Comment
Credits
Hey Loren!

I've seen you around and have talked to you a while ago, as well as played a 10 man with you.

On behalf of the staff team, welcome to the forums!
~Loyal

Thank you Loyal! how ya been? Also KennyL thank you so much!

Comment

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
Credits
Hellloooooooooo, welcome to the forums! Ill be sure to tune into some of the streams!!! See ya around!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom