DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hacking in US

Forum Credits
Could it have been a mouse script or something? Just weird how it was only his mouse moving around but there was no kills at all.
lets watch the demo together. shall we?
1, 2:00 i was talking to him try to lure him use his full hacks.
2, 3:33 you clearly see spinbot before that he was just using cheap hacks
3, when i stop recording he had bhop script

I don't get it, you guys ask us when there is a hacker/cheater on the server record it and post it on the forum.
I do that but they still free to play on the server so i don't see the point of recording + posting it on the forum. i'm wasting my time.

Forum Credits
he used a cheat feature called airstuck. to freeze himself in mid air. hes hacking. its not sensitivity. the rate at which hes spinning doesn't change at all. not to mention he moves just fine. even with scripts u can't move just fine because ur view is still messed up. hes a hacker.

ToxicFrank

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
This is, in fact, a hack, the main way you can tell is when he spins he still moves normally as though it wasn't spinning which is one of the biggest giveaways.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN