Hello all I am netsirt

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello peope! I am netsirt, known by my friends and family as Tristen. I've been playing on the DMFrenzy servers for quite sometime now, probably 1-1.5 years now? (Not sure) Love the community, people, and servers. Anyways I'm 20 years old and am a part time college student studying film. Although this might change... I live in New Jersey and have for all my life, but I don't live in the bad parts of NJ, I live in Sussex NJ where it's kind of like open country but not because it's not.. the country... I don't know what I'm trying to say but just trust me, it's nice here. As for the gaming side of myself, I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I started with a PS1 playing resident evil, to gamecube playing super monkey ball and lego star wars, to xbox playing modern warfare 2, and now counter strike. Of course there is other games and systems I played but the list wouldn't end. I began playing CS since 2013 but didn't take it "serious" until mid 2014 where you could say I quickly gained competence in the game. I've always loved watching the CS events and always wanted to go to one but I just never had the money to fly out to one, until ELeague Boston major came around. I finally fufilled my dream of going to a major and to top it all off a north american team won the major after hoping a NA team would win one for 4ish years. I actually met up with one of my old ESEA and CEVO teammates there and watched the grand final together. It was great. CS is great. Something cool I want to add is that I had a job at this ski resort as a snowmaker and then as a lift operator. We only had kids there that would come from NYC or even from North carolina. I'm not a big kids person but it was so much fun watching them bust their asses lol. Anyways if my settings are something you would like to know I play on 1280x960 stretched, 1.65 sens @ 800 dpi, and I have roughly 3k hours including my smurf but probably way less actual time playing. Coke is better than Pepsi btw. Not sure what else to say so, have a great day/night!

Schizo

Schizo
Credits
WWelcome netsirt, glad to see you have decided to join the community officially.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom