Hello All!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the group. I used to be super active back in the CS days in one of Untitled Soldier's old clans. I honestly wasn't a huge fan of CS:GO when it came out (GHASP!!), but it is growing on me. I've been wanting to get back into the community aspect of the game, and Untitled said you all have a great group here!

So, to introduce myself, I've gone by No!Dont'Shoot for over a decade, though I had played as Arcturus for awhile over the last year. In the physical world, I go by Stephanie. I'm a biology professor working on another degree - MS in Instructional Design and Technology - so that I can learn to build better online tools for education (and gaming, of course), as well as help teachers become better at using technology in their classrooms!

My gamer husband and I celebrate our second wedding anniversary next week, and I am trying to get him to like CS:GO better. He came up as a gamer on CoD, so he just doesn't appreciate CS the way I do haha.

Anyway, I am usually super busy with teaching and taking classes, as well as my growing vegetable garden here in the crappiest state in America (Yes, I live in Illinois, no not near Chicago - which is really the reason IL is a pile in the first place ha #MadiganLand), but I am working on finding more game time, because I miss it!!

Here's to gettig to know more of you!

N!DS

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Welcome Steph!!

It's so nice to see that username again!! haha. One of my best admins right here :)

It's great how cod players don't really enjoy csgo lol.

Great gardens by the way..lol. I feel like a garden stalker when I'm checking them out.

Snafu, she's a great person indeed!

Comment
Credits
Nice to meet you, Welcome back to Soldier's community and Welcome to this new one. I'm glad we have such nice players with such interesting stories playing with us! Hope your husband comes to enjoy CS and of course he'll be welcome here too!

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Welcome to the community! Great to have more people around. It's nice to see someone using the forum for something other than an admin application as well. Very nice to meet you. Welcome back.

Comment
Credits
I might think about being an admin again.. Need to get more comfortable in public servers again first. :p

Comment
Credits
Well Dad always said it's good to be friends with the manager ;) plus a few years experience doesn't hurt. :p

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
..... still waiting for an application... just saying :p

Last edited:
Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom