Hello DMF crew. :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi. My name is Arment i'm 21 years old and i live in Switzerland. I just wanted to thank u guys for the great work u all doing, servers are awesome and all the guys that play on DMF are really friendly. I'm playing on the retake server i'd say almost 6 months and i'v had always amazing time's and game's. I use to spent 4 to 6 hours a day on the weekend and 2 to 3 hours on work days. I'm a really cool guy but sometimes i get pissed off when people get mad ingame and they start cheating( moostly at AM) causing all the player's to leave the server, i was just wondering if i could be part of DMF crew with the assignment of Admin on the retake server someday. That will be really cool and im hoping for that so all player's can have good time's without raging cause of the cheaters. That's all i have to say and i hope u guys get even bigger in future.
K N R 1 3 3 7. Cya hope u guys all the best.

Credits
Hi KNR,

Welcome to the community! I myself started out by playing on the retakes servers and the rest is history. My advice regarding becoming an admin would be to stay around here for a while, including the forums, servers, and discord. Get to know the players and the admins, and your chances will greatly be increased.

Once again welcome to DMFrenzy and I hope to see you on the servers!

Comment

Hammyliu

OG HamMEE
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey Welcome to the forums :) I don't think I've played with you on the servers before. Yeah, I also agree, cheaters are honestly the worst.

Comment
Credits
Welcome, Arment! Really glad to see you enjoying our servers. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the forums.. Any questions feel free to ask! Arment

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom