Hello guys :)

Local time
Today, 08:47
May 14, 2018
norway, fredrikstad
Credits
first of all, my name is Haakon but you can call me Haraldsen wich is my ingame name :)
I am 17years old and i live in norway.

Ive been on and off playing csgo because of all the new changes with the updates, new spray controlls and everything. i might have 1700 hours total, some of it may be afk but not much. i have lots of tips to get better and climb the rankstatus to get more knowledge of the game.
I am also not the worst person to talk to, so if you need help with anything or just need someone to talk to, you have just found the right guy.

I am just a casual guy like everyone else here, but i may come with some good help of making the community a better place for everyone :)

Local time
Today, 07:47
Feb 2, 2018
united kingdom
Credits
Welcome man, good to have you. Don't hesitate to contact any of the staff team with any questions you may have!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
Local time
Today, 02:47
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Welcome to the fourms, if you ever need anything, just hit any one on the staff team up

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Yesterday, 23:47
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Welcome Haraldsen! You sound like a nice guy, welcome to the forums.🖐

Local time
Today, 01:47
Mar 29, 2018
Alabama
Credits
Welcome to the forums! Like Loyal said above, if you ever need anything we have a discord which you can message one of the admins on and or on the forums. Enjoy your stay my man :) Thank you for introducing yourself.