DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello guys :)

Forum Credits
first of all, my name is Haakon but you can call me Haraldsen wich is my ingame name :)
I am 17years old and i live in norway.

Ive been on and off playing csgo because of all the new changes with the updates, new spray controlls and everything. i might have 1700 hours total, some of it may be afk but not much. i have lots of tips to get better and climb the rankstatus to get more knowledge of the game.
I am also not the worst person to talk to, so if you need help with anything or just need someone to talk to, you have just found the right guy.

I am just a casual guy like everyone else here, but i may come with some good help of making the community a better place for everyone :)

wickk

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF SERVER VIP!]
Forum Credits
Welcome man, good to have you. Don't hesitate to contact any of the staff team with any questions you may have!

flame

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Welcome to the forums! Like Loyal said above, if you ever need anything we have a discord which you can message one of the admins on and or on the forums. Enjoy your stay my man :) Thank you for introducing yourself.

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN