Hello guys

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello, my name is Octavian, Im using the "FreaKZera" nickname for almost 3 years. I chose this nickname after an strange incident that includes my math teacher :D + im a coldzera fanboy :D .
I've been passionate about Gaming since I was 10 years old, (now im 15, the forum profile birth date is wrong) when I was playing Counter Strike Source on a shitty computer:))(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090870836/ this is my old profile).
I played tennis for 3 years but I had to quit because of an accident.
Currently im a Designer and a Scripter. I make full configured FiveM Servers,modded GTA5 cars and logos/banners. At my best moments of my CSGO carrier i've been Supreme on mm and lvl 7 on faceit, now im unranked and lvl 4 after a long break. I have been in some teams and i won some online tournaments. The most important teams are here:

Goetia.Esports (FreaKZera - Illegal - zuzulike - DCV - snack)
.rX Gaming (Koli - Anto - Mihaita2k - FreaKZera - dede)
eXeQtEr TEAM (FreaKZera - SleepY - baguvix - druJe - Sharky2k)
NewGeneration ( Sleam - Blackje - K1m - FreaKZera - MKD ) ??.12.2017 - ??.01.2018
Majestically ( baguvix - druJe - SleepY - FreaKZera - MatryX ) ??.10.2017 - ??.11.2017

Favorite Games: - CSGO
- Rocket League
- FiveM (GTA5)

I configured and I assembled my computer alone at 13 y/o :D
I love to use the !ws, !knife menu because i only play good with skins or on 128tick servers :D
Im an expert in driving boats and a beginner in driving cars (not on public roads ofc:D)
My other passion is the mechanical part of the cars engines. (and i love Audi <3)
If you want to make me happy join in my steam group :D https://steamcommunity.com/groups/freakzeraarmy

Now you know a lot of things about me :D

yea.jpg

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey Octavian, welcome to DMF, nice intro! Much effort and detail! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff members in our discord.

Comment

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
Credits
Hi! welcome to the forums and be sure to stick around, and enjoy your time. Also ^^^

Comment

senTenZ

SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey, welcome to DMF. Pretend I said what the admins above me said!

Comment
Credits
Sup Octavion, ignore everyone else but me. I'm your true pimp star MLG mcnotcasual player here to welcome you to DMFrenzy. Got any complicated questions? Ask someone else. Got beef with another player? Not my problem. Getting banned? Sounds like a you problem. Need to report someone? Do it in the report section in the discord. Everything you need to know has been answered.

Comment
Credits
nice to meet you man , i hope you enjoy your time here : )

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom