DMFRENZY!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts! Join us now to unlock more of DMFRENZY!

Hello:P

Danial

[SERVER ADMIN]
DMF $
Whats up guys. How is everyone doing :ROFLMAO:

My name Is Danial and my Ingame name is DaNi2Lzzz.
Born in december 3, 2000 and I'm from jordan

I was a previous admin here quite some time ago so to all the people that maybe remember me hello:p

and to the new ones honestly not much to say I guess I like to listen to some music, chill and just game.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
Welcome back my man, it's been so long. Also side note, holy shit I forgot people are born in 2000 and 18 years old. Also you still in discord? Good to see you again.

Danial

[SERVER ADMIN]
DMF $
Thanks dude! Ye I wonder how long it's been...Also I have discord but I'm usually just playing or studying so not much time to sit and speak I guess..If it's typing I wouldnt mind haha. Btw my old steam account I sold it after I quit so now my "connected accounts" is that one and Idk how to change so if ya can help that would be nice @ToxicFrank

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
Does it let you disconnect your steam account? I can check the back end and check if I can disconnect it for you.

Danial

[SERVER ADMIN]
DMF $
I didnt see any option to disconnect or change so ye if you can do it, please do!

kennyL

not a bug; a feature
[DMF MANAGER!]
DMF $
Good to see you back around :D

I can get it so you can change your steam account, message me on steam or on discord and we'll get it done cause I want to change the setting back after you change it.

Discord ID: kennyL#0123

UntitledSoldier

[FOUNDER!]
DMF $
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier 🍻🤘(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Support DMFRENZY!

VIP & Credit Packages have been set up to help finance our CSGO Servers!

Members Online

No members online now.
Top Bottom