Hello!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi, My Name is Isaiah I'm 12 (Late Birthday) And I would like to say some things about me. Every Week I play about 2-15 hours on DMFRENZY. I used to play CS:GO a lot more then I do now, I Had taken a break because there were some altercations with my pc. I love to always be happy and give people a good experience on DMFRENZY, To me these are best retake(s) server(s) I've ever seen. I recently joined the forums because, my password got lost. (had to do it now would have done it earlier) I've been talking to the community and to the discord more to give people good vibes about DMFRENZY. I hope to see everyone more in game because I don't really see a lot of people on the retakes servers. That might just be that I play and different servers all the time. ( I constantly change the retakes I play on) So I Hope see more of ya. And btw Have a Great day!

Credits
I’m glad to hear you were able to get your PC issues resolved and are able to play again. I’ve seen you in the retakes a few times and hoepfully we get the chance to play together sometime soon. :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom