DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello

Forum Credits
Hey, I am Zak and I have been playing on the DMFrenzy.com Servers for a while in CS:GO. I am currently Rank 2 in the DMFrenzy Rifle Server 1. I hope to see everyone in the servers and yeah! Also I like to play Video games a lot, and I am currently really dedicated to CS:GO.

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
Hi there!

I used to grind the Retakes but recently started playing the 1v1 servers more.
Hope to see you on the servers. See you around!

inzane

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
I just read your admin application and I'll add that if you don't have a mic that's totally understandable, but it will probably prevent you from becoming a staff member.
The staff rules when dealing with cheaters/rule breakers is that you must warn the player over both voice and text chat.

If you do want to get a cheap microphone I'd recommend this one for a stand-alone mic (I personally used this one and it was good enough for the job). Or if you really want a cheap one you could get this one which clips on your shirt.
I'd personally recommend using a microphone attached to headphones such as the HyperX Cloud II (My current headphones).
A cheaper alternative is the HyperX Cloud I.
But if you don't have access to a mic and can't get one then that's completely understandable and in no way should hinder your experience on the servers.
And maybe there could be an exception for you who knows. Good luck!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or join the DMFrenzy Discord.
(That's a lot of links)

Aevox

Staff member
SENIOR ADMIN
Forum Credits
Hey bud, welcome to the Forums! I'm Aevox or Sello, whichever you would like to call me. You can often find me on the 1v1 Servers.

Hope to see you around sometime!

Cisko

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Forum Credits
Hi mate, nice to see that youre enjoying playing on the servers, welcome to the forums!!

Members online

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN