Hello

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hey, I am Zak and I have been playing on the DMFrenzy.com Servers for a while in CS:GO. I am currently Rank 2 in the DMFrenzy Rifle Server 1. I hope to see everyone in the servers and yeah! Also I like to play Video games a lot, and I am currently really dedicated to CS:GO.

Credits
Hi there!

I used to grind the Retakes but recently started playing the 1v1 servers more.
Hope to see you on the servers. See you around!

Comment
Credits
Hi there!

I used to grind the Retakes but recently started playing the 1v1 servers more.
Hope to see you on the servers. See you around!
Thank you for reading! I hope to see you too! I might try the 1v1 servers.

Comment
Credits
I just read your admin application and I'll add that if you don't have a mic that's totally understandable, but it will probably prevent you from becoming a staff member.
The staff rules when dealing with cheaters/rule breakers is that you must warn the player over both voice and text chat.

If you do want to get a cheap microphone I'd recommend this one for a stand-alone mic (I personally used this one and it was good enough for the job). Or if you really want a cheap one you could get this one which clips on your shirt.
I'd personally recommend using a microphone attached to headphones such as the HyperX Cloud II (My current headphones).
A cheaper alternative is the HyperX Cloud I.
But if you don't have access to a mic and can't get one then that's completely understandable and in no way should hinder your experience on the servers.
And maybe there could be an exception for you who knows. Good luck!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or join the DMFrenzy Discord.
(That's a lot of links)

Comment
Credits
Hey bud, welcome to the Forums! I'm Aevox or Sello, whichever you would like to call me. You can often find me on the 1v1 Servers.

Hope to see you around sometime!

Comment
Credits
Hi mate, nice to see that youre enjoying playing on the servers, welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom