inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Today, 02:25
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
I just joined these servers and it seems like I'll be spending a lot of time on the Retake servers. I've played CS:GO for almost 3 years now and I've never lost my drive to have fun.

I used to play CS competitively and my team won two small-scale tournaments back in the day. Shortly after these accomplishments my team fell apart and I resorted to casually playing MM and ESEA for about a year.

I'll be honest here, I got bored of CS for a bit and decided to cheat for a few games. Due to this bad decision, I lost my main account, which I had put thousands of hours into the game. I learned my lesson and never looked back.

Recently I've been playing on community servers on my new account, trying to rekindle the flame of passion for this game. Since I've found this server, it seems that very well may be the case. I love retake and 1v1 servers, and would love for there to be a 5v5 server as well.

Well that's enough of my story, thanks for welcoming me to this community and have a good day everyone.

kennyL

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 03:25
Nov 1, 2016
Virginia, United States of America
Credits
Inzane linked this in discord and I realized he didn't have a reply to it.

So... welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay...

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Welcome to the community, unfortunately, it seems like we're stuck with you for a while so.... Welcome, I guess. We enjoy your filthy cheating butt.

lorentedford

[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Aug 14, 2018
Olney, IL
Credits
Welcome to the community! It has been wonderful to meet you! I found this thread by the reply in the discord bot section.. I try to check it out daily if I can.. Thanks so much for bringing me into the admin team.. Sorry to hear about your past in cheating.. Personally I have banned people out of my life in the past after finding out they cheated.. Not sure if it was the right decision though and your making me rethink some of that. Anyway hope your doing well! Give me a shout some time!

inzane

Professional Managers' Assistant
SENIOR ADMIN
Local time
Dec 4, 2017
USA
Credits
Lol nice replies guys

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
[SERVER ADMIN]
[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Jul 27, 2018
usa
Credits
Welcome, also ur washed.

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Inzane, more like, sub-par.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
See me and inzane have something in common, we’re both cheaters 😏😏

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Wanna know something you don't have in common, he's finna keep his staff while you're bout to flush that poop down the toilet.

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
poop.... #SaveLoyal