Hey guys

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I just joined these servers and it seems like I'll be spending a lot of time on the Retake servers. I've played CS:GO for almost 3 years now and I've never lost my drive to have fun.

I used to play CS competitively and my team won two small-scale tournaments back in the day. Shortly after these accomplishments my team fell apart and I resorted to casually playing MM and ESEA for about a year.

I'll be honest here, I got bored of CS for a bit and decided to cheat for a few games. Due to this bad decision, I lost my main account, which I had put thousands of hours into the game. I learned my lesson and never looked back.

Recently I've been playing on community servers on my new account, trying to rekindle the flame of passion for this game. Since I've found this server, it seems that very well may be the case. I love retake and 1v1 servers, and would love for there to be a 5v5 server as well.

Well that's enough of my story, thanks for welcoming me to this community and have a good day everyone.

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Inzane linked this in discord and I realized he didn't have a reply to it.

So... welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay...

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Welcome to the community, unfortunately, it seems like we're stuck with you for a while so.... Welcome, I guess. We enjoy your filthy cheating ass.

Comment
Credits
Welcome to the community! It has been wonderful to meet you! I found this thread by the reply in the discord bot section.. I try to check it out daily if I can.. Thanks so much for bringing me into the admin team.. Sorry to hear about your past in cheating.. Personally I have banned people out of my life in the past after finding out they cheated.. Not sure if it was the right decision though and your making me rethink some of that. Anyway hope your doing well! Give me a shout some time!

Comment

R31D

Minecraft in 2018 L0L
Credits
Welcome, also ur washed.

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
Inzane, more like, sub-par.

Comment
Credits
See me and inzane have something in common, we’re both cheaters ??

Comment

ToxicFrank

OWNER!
Credits
Wanna know something you don't have in common, he's finna keep his staff while you're bout to flush that shit down the toilet.

Comment
Credits
Wow @Loyal you are in troubleEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! How did you get your self into this mess????

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom