Hey, I'm BrezzzY!

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello there as you can see my name is BrezzzY. I'm a southern person born and raised in south Georgia. This is my first time on the forums but not on the server. I have been playing DMF for a little while and thought I should come on the forums and check it out, now here I am introducing myself to everyone. If you would like to play just add me! I love meeting new people and I can me really competitive sometimes. I would consider myself mature, friendly, kind and respectful. You can normally find me on the Retake Server, as I love practicing and trying to improve. I think this is a pretty nice community and would love to be apart of it. Already I have met a super nice staff member who was really kind and very helpful, @frantiC^

Enough about myself, just wanted to introduce myself and also thank you for reading my introduction! Hope to see you around the servers!

Credits
Welcome hope you enjoy your time here in the community.

Comment

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Credits
Just saw you in the retake server! Glad to see you in the forums.

Comment

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Welcome brezzy :p Enjoy ur time here :) When I found the server I was playing retkae to improve now I just play for fun , I am really into the server haha ;D

Comment
Credits
Welcome :) If you need any help with anything I will be happy to help!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom