DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey, I'm cry.

Local time
Today, 00:49
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I'm cry. A player from 1v1. I'm really high rating, and alot of people in the community know me. I want to get known in the community further though. I really like the server and it's really fun but I feel like if more people knew who I was then people would enjoy my company. :)

Local time
Yesterday, 23:49
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
What’s up cry, nice to meet you!

Dragonia

[DMF DONATOR!]
Local time
Yesterday, 23:49
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Just saw you on the 1v1 server :)

My IGN is Choo Choo atm

Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I'm on there all the time :p 1v1 is literally all I do xd

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 02:49
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey Cry! Welcome to the DMFrenzy Forums. Im glad you enjoy our 1v1 servers. If you need anything feel free to PM me or any other staff memeber. If you want to get more involved in the community or just make some new friends you can join our discord. Hopefully I catch you on the 1v1’s some time and we can play together.

EDIT: I just noticed you already joined our discord xD

Last edited:
Local time
Today, 08:49
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey, Cry! We already spoke with each other a while ago and i'm glad that you're starting to get around the forum just now, don't hesitate to ask anybody if you need help with anything. And again - welcome to the community!

laytonu

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Welcome Cry , If you have any question feel free to ask!

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Just gonna put this here, Cry I have been in spectator for the past 15 min. Someone thought u were cheating, you have been nothing but disrespectful and rude using words like "retard and ni**a". Just saying this here so everyone knows what type of person you truly are.

MeTeoRite

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Just gonna put this here, Cry I have been in spectator for the past 15 min. Someone thought u were cheating, you have been nothing but disrespectful and rude using words like "retard and ni**a". Just saying this here so everyone knows what type of person you truly are.
Any evidence? I'd like to see the evidence

Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
He's been saying I cheat for the past 2 maps. He's annoying and calls people out because he's mad. Of course I'm gonna respond in a mean way. Ban me if you must for whatever you please. I literally joined and you didn't do anything about the guy that was mic spamming music and you weren't doing anything about the guy that called people out for cheats when he died. Kinda interesting, yeah?

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
He's been saying I cheat for the past 2 maps. He's annoying and calls people out because he's mad. Of course I'm gonna respond in a mean way. Ban me if you must for whatever you please. I literally joined and you didn't do anything about the guy that was mic spamming music and you weren't doing anything about the guy that called people out for cheats when he died. Kinda interesting, yeah?
Actually I told the guy playing music to stop, and he did. He thought you were cheating, thats not breaking the rules? I record every second that I am on the server. So don't try and pull that I didnt do anything bs with me. Consider this a warning, If I see you being rude/disrespectful/racist again I will perm gag/mute you.

MeTeoRite

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Actually I told the guy playing music to stop, and he did. He thought you were cheating, thats not breaking the rules? I record every second that I am on the server. So don't try and pull that I didnt do anything bs with me. Consider this a warning, If I see you being rude/disrespectful/racist again I will perm gag/mute you.

Where is the evidence homie I wanna see

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Any evidence? I'd like to see the evidence
Ofc I have evidence, I also have the whole thing recorded, but this is more than enough.
20180415215212_1.jpg 20180415215222_1.jpg 20180415215249_1.jpg

Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
okay so when people call me out for cheats, i should just say okay and not say anythng about it? or should i just not use "offensive" words according to your standards? what do you mean "don't pull that 'I didn't do anything' "?

MeTeoRite

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
okay so when people call me out for cheats, i should just say okay and not say anythng about it? or should i just not use "offensive" words according to your standards? what do you mean "don't pull that 'I didn't do anything' "?
I am sorry my bro but you got gucched.

WTFrank

The Real Frank
Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
"I didn't do anything" Was referring to you saying it was interesting that I didn't do anything about the mic spammer and salty guy, but I did. And if someone calls you a cheater, and you're not cheating, take it as a compliment, no need to be rude to the guy. Just say "lol ok" or "Im not cheating man" No need to be rude/racist.

MeTeoRite

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
"I didn't do anything" Was referring to you saying it was interesting that I didn't do anything about the mic spammer and salty guy, but I did. And if someone calls you a cheater, and you're not cheating, take it as a compliment, no need to be rude to the guy. Just say "lol ok" or "Im not cheating man" No need to be rude/racist.

@crylol Frank is right. No need to be rude. We don't take kind to people using any iteration of the "N" word.

Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
lol okie doke sounds like a plan, sir.

Hammyliu

Staff member
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Welcome Cry :) I'm not sure if you remember me, but I am on the 1v1 server a lot

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Top Posters

Month: Year: