Hey, I'm cry.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I'm cry. A player from 1v1. I'm really high rating, and alot of people in the community know me. I want to get known in the community further though. I really like the server and it's really fun but I feel like if more people knew who I was then people would enjoy my company. :)

Orochimaru

Won't hit meh dream
SERVER VIP
Credits
Just saw you on the 1v1 server :)

My IGN is Choo Choo atm

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
Hey Cry! Welcome to the DMFrenzy Forums. Im glad you enjoy our 1v1 servers. If you need anything feel free to PM me or any other staff memeber. If you want to get more involved in the community or just make some new friends you can join our discord. Hopefully I catch you on the 1v1’s some time and we can play together.

EDIT: I just noticed you already joined our discord xD

Last edited:
Comment
Credits
Hi welcome to the community, enjoy your time here.

Comment
Credits
Hey, Cry! We already spoke with each other a while ago and i'm glad that you're starting to get around the forum just now, don't hesitate to ask anybody if you need help with anything. And again - welcome to the community!

Comment
Credits
Welcome Cry , If you have any question feel free to ask!

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
Just gonna put this here, Cry I have been in spectator for the past 15 min. Someone thought u were cheating, you have been nothing but disrespectful and rude using words like "retard and ni**a". Just saying this here so everyone knows what type of person you truly are.

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Just gonna put this here, Cry I have been in spectator for the past 15 min. Someone thought u were cheating, you have been nothing but disrespectful and rude using words like "retard and ni**a". Just saying this here so everyone knows what type of person you truly are.

Any evidence? I'd like to see the evidence

Comment
Credits
He's been saying I cheat for the past 2 maps. He's annoying and calls people out because he's mad. Of course I'm gonna respond in a mean way. Ban me if you must for whatever you please. I literally joined and you didn't do anything about the guy that was mic spamming music and you weren't doing anything about the guy that called people out for cheats when he died. Kinda interesting, yeah?

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SERVER VIP
Credits
He's been saying I cheat for the past 2 maps. He's annoying and calls people out because he's mad. Of course I'm gonna respond in a mean way. Ban me if you must for whatever you please. I literally joined and you didn't do anything about the guy that was mic spamming music and you weren't doing anything about the guy that called people out for cheats when he died. Kinda interesting, yeah?
Actually I told the guy playing music to stop, and he did. He thought you were cheating, thats not breaking the rules? I record every second that I am on the server. So don't try and pull that I didnt do anything bs with me. Consider this a warning, If I see you being rude/disrespectful/racist again I will perm gag/mute you.

Comment

SiggaNike

Best Producer for DMFrenzy
SERVER VIP
Credits
Actually I told the guy playing music to stop, and he did. He thought you were cheating, thats not breaking the rules? I record every second that I am on the server. So don't try and pull that I didnt do anything bs with me. Consider this a warning, If I see you being rude/disrespectful/racist again I will perm gag/mute you.

Where is the evidence homie I wanna see

Comment
Credits
okay so when people call me out for cheats, i should just say okay and not say anythng about it? or should i just not use "offensive" words according to your standards? what do you mean "don't pull that 'I didn't do anything' "?

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom