DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Hey its kalily here :)

Local time
Today, 20:07
Mar 5, 2018
sweden
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Im a 22 year old guy living in Sweden. I love to play the guitar on my spare time and workout. I just enjoy music most of the time and thats why i signed up on dmfrenzy. I love their servers, good ping, good staff and you can even try all the skins for free! I mean i just love playing deathmatch with skins, music and jdm style :p I really hope that i can become a mod, not just any mod. A great one :)
Have a good day n enjoy some one taps !

Local time
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Hello Kalily , Welcome I hope I will meet u :) I enjoy listening to music but I cant play the piano or guitar hahha or anything similiar

Local time
Mar 5, 2018
sweden
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Hello Kalily , Welcome I hope I will meet u :) I enjoy listening to music but I cant play the piano or guitar hahha or anything similiar
:D what kind of music do you enjoy :)

Local time
Nov 9, 2017
Bitola,Macedonia
Forum Credits
Reactions
1 0 0
Eeeeem I like songs liek Dua Lipa - New rules , Drake - God's Plan , Closer , but sometimes I listen rap as well I just listen whatever comes on auto play on youtube ,first like i get gods plan and after that they just come , Pumped up kicks , somebody that i used to know and yeh ;D

Local time
Mar 5, 2018
sweden
Forum Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
Eeeeem I like songs liek Dua Lipa - New rules , Drake - God's Plan , Closer , but sometimes I listen rap as well I just listen whatever comes on auto play on youtube ,first like i get gods plan and after that they just come , Pumped up kicks , somebody that i used to know and yeh ;D
Ahaa sounds awesome,, really like thoose songs too

[DMF] Login Menu (Free Signup)

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now