Hey its kalily here :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Im a 22 year old guy living in Sweden. I love to play the guitar on my spare time and workout. I just enjoy music most of the time and thats why i signed up on dmfrenzy. I love their servers, good ping, good staff and you can even try all the skins for free! I mean i just love playing deathmatch with skins, music and jdm style :p I really hope that i can become a mod, not just any mod. A great one :)
Have a good day n enjoy some one taps !

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Hello Kalily , Welcome I hope I will meet u :) I enjoy listening to music but I cant play the piano or guitar hahha or anything similiar

Comment

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Eeeeem I like songs liek Dua Lipa - New rules , Drake - God's Plan , Closer , but sometimes I listen rap as well I just listen whatever comes on auto play on youtube ,first like i get gods plan and after that they just come , Pumped up kicks , somebody that i used to know and yeh ;D

Comment
Credits
Eeeeem I like songs liek Dua Lipa - New rules , Drake - God's Plan , Closer , but sometimes I listen rap as well I just listen whatever comes on auto play on youtube ,first like i get gods plan and after that they just come , Pumped up kicks , somebody that i used to know and yeh ;D
Ahaa sounds awesome,, really like thoose songs too

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom