Hey wassup

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
So I go by the name Ballzzz on steam but my irl name is Sam. Im 18 years old and im enlisted in the US army. Ive been playing in these servers for about 5 months and have had a lot of good times and bad times but hey it happens.

Ive been playing cs for about 3 years, and over the span of my multiple accounts i have over 3k hours. I used to play mm a lot and take it seriously but i dont play mm anymore due to the massive amounts of hackers and bc ive been ddosed about 3 times in mm and have had a teammate that ddosed the other team. I now play esea and I am rank b. However usually i am in one of the multiple 24/7 retake servers and thats where i spend a good amount of my time. Ive met lots of people that join the servers and usually recognize most of the players that join.

On to other things ive just realize that there was a forum for this site and decided to make an account because i find this to be a great community. Thanks for welcoming me, I hope this will be a good decision lol.

Credits
Hi ballzzz,

I was reading this and your story sounds pretty close to mine. I’ve also played for 3 years and I’m C+/B on esea. I usually only play matchmaking with friends when I want to mess around. Besides that I’m always on the retake servers.

I’m glad to meet you and hopefully see you on the servers!

Comment
Credits
Hey Ballz, I have been playing esea in the last years, my rank A+ rws 12-13 so on but esea does not give me much pleasure, so I'm playing faceit. I hope you have fun on the servers. I spend a lot of time on retake servers. I hope you enjoy, I hope see you soon :oops:

Comment

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Hey Ballz :) Enjoy ur time here , I am happy u joined the forums as well :) Welcome :)

Comment
Credits
Ello Ballz, Hope you have a great time here at DMFrenzy! If you need any help staff and or members of the server and discord should all be happy to help!

Comment
Credits
Hey!

I played retakes with you this morning. Cool dude. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment
Credits
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time on the servers!

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom