Hi ✊

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jimmy Hoffa

SERVER VIP
Credits
Hello fellow CSGO gangsters, My name is Mike or “ Jimmy “ on the server and discord, I’ve been playing CSGO for 5 years now and my highest rank I got to was supreme but I took a year break and now I’m mg2, I’m 20 years old and I work full time at a brewery and no I don’t make the beer lol I sit there for 8 hours watching YouTube and spend my money on CSGO... but even tho I work full time I still put in at least 7 hours of csgo a night or day whenever I’m not working I’m always on. I usually play NY1 or NY2 you probably seen me or heard me because I talk a lot and probably Annoying but I like to talk and make friends plus I love to watch Italian Mafia Movies and documentaries since I’m #fullitalian... if anyone wants to 1v1 on Sims Pets hmu... well cya on the server gamers

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
Even though I met you a couple of days ago, welcome and glad to see you've decided to introduce yourself! Hopefully @notnoof is free soon so we can make the video sometime.

Comment

Jimmy Hoffa

SERVER VIP
Credits
Even though I met you a couple of days ago, welcome and glad to see you've decided to introduce yourself! Hopefully @notnoof is free soon so we can make the video sometime.
I know, our friendship has came a long way so far

Comment

Untitled

OWNER!
Credits
Hello!
Welcome to DMFRENZY!

Thank you for signing up and dropping by...

Feel free to message myself if you need anything!

Cheers, UntitledSoldier ??(y)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom