hi im car

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
hi im car my steam name is car but my name is carrr on the website bc it required to have 5 character name so ye my name is car. hi im 15 i play hockey and like csgo bc silver ye. i play the 1v1 server bc of the cools peoples and knifes skinerinos so ye thx pce brav.

Credits
Hi car!

Welcome to the community. If you need any help regarding DMFrenzy don’t hesitate to PM me. Once again welcome and see you on the servers!

Comment
Credits
Hello, @carrr , Welcome to the Forums! It's a pleasure to have you here! My name's Aevox or Kobe, whichever you prefer to call me.

You play hockey?! That's awesome, I love watching hockey with my dad. Unfortunately I don't play hockey myself because I'm not the best at balancing. Haha!

If you play on the 1v1 Servers, you'll probably see me lurking around there! I joined the community from the 1v1 Servers. Hope to see you there, and once again Welcome!

And as always, feel free to send me a PM on the Forums if you need additional help with anything or have thoughts or concerns.
Don't forget to join our Discord! That's one of the best ways to get in contact with different members in the community!

Comment
Credits
Hi, welcome to the community! I hope you really enjoy your time here, also I really like hockey a lot it's my favorite sport!

Comment

ToxicFrank

I'm the bug; Not the feature
OWNER!
Credits
Welcome to the forums @carrr hopefully you find some fun things to do and we can interact, and get to know you better. If you need anything feel free to reach out to any member of our admin team, senior admin team or managers, heck untitled would probably help you too!

Welcome!

Comment
Credits
Welcome car! Hope you have a great time here at DMFrenzy. "knifes skinerinos" I agree on that.

Comment
Credits
Welcome car, Glad you can make it to the fourms. Please dont hesitate on PM'ing me or any members of the staff team if you ever need support. Im mainly around the NA retakes region, so if you ever want to play, you can easily find me there, i hope to see you around on the fourms and discord! Duces carr. :)

Comment

s0ul

Wild Gang 100%
Credits
Hello @carr my name is frantic

Welcome I also played hockey hopefully you have a fun time on the [DMF]renzy servers...also have if you need any administrated support you can always add me and also report it to the discord server. Anyways welcome! :):cool:

Comment

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Hello car , Welcome !!!! Hope u enjoy ur time here :)

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom