Hi, i'm flame.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
I'm just a 13 year old kid looking to one day become semi-professional or maybe even go full pro. I started playing CS:GO in January of 2016, all of my friends played it and I decided to give it a shot. My current rank is C on ESEA and Gold Nova III in matchmaking ( I do not take MM seriously. ) My highest MM rank was DMG and that was before the entire Inferno change, so awhile ago. During the middle/end of the 2017 year I slowly began to phase out of Counter-Strike, leading to my 4 month break. I was still on the computer I just wasn't enjoying CS:GO as much as recent months. About my personal life, I try to maintain a healthy body at all times and eat healthy. I look to play high school football in the coming years, and I have 1 dog. If you really get to know me you will find that I am a very relaxed and chill person although I can sometimes get to "into" the game... That is pretty much it for this post, hope you enjoy seeing me around the server and the forums. :)

Credits
Hi flame!

Welcome to DMFrenzy! I used to play on competitive teams that competed in ESEA, private leagues, etc. I got burned out eventually and ended up finding DMFrenzy. High school football is really fun and challenging you'll love it. What position do you want to play?

Nice to meet you and see you on the servers!

Comment
Credits
Hi flame!

Welcome to DMFrenzy! I used to play on competitive teams that competed in ESEA, private leagues, etc. I got burned out eventually and ended up finding DMFrenzy. High school football is really fun and challenging you'll love it. What position do you want to play?

Nice to meet you and see you on the servers!

Looking to play Tight End, I am going to be working on speed and bulking up over the summer.

Comment

kennyl

not a bug; a feature
OWNER!
Credits
Hi, flame.

I think it is probably safe to say most if not all players have gotten burned out at one point or another with CS. I know I have but for some reason, the game keeps bringing me back...

Welcome to DMFrenzy, hope to see you around!

Comment
Credits
Hey flame! Welcome to the community, make sure to have fun and make every game count!

Comment
Credits
Hi, flame.

I think it is probably safe to say most if not all players have gotten burned out at one point or another with CS. I know I have but for some reason, the game keeps bringing me back...

Welcome to DMFrenzy, hope to see you around!
Im back and better than ever ;)

Comment
Credits
Hi flame, Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here. I think football is really cool :) I like to watch it and I used to do cheer for my high school football team, good luck with football.

Comment

Hreppy

ADMIN
Credits
Hello flame , Welcome to the community , oh btw I think football is fun :D and gl with becoming semi pro :p

Comment
Credits
Welcome to DMFrenzy community Flame! If you want to be good, you have to work hard, u need to play much FFA DM - HS DM - Retakes or more training.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom