How does the ranking works for the DM servers?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hi, I'm new here so I'm still trying to figure out how the ranking system works.

I see people that played for around 2d worth of hours, have around 20k kills and 140k points
While others have more than 10d worth of hours played and around 90k kills and only 113k points

Doesn't make sense to me. Does your KD matters? What about HS%?

If you're a VIP member, do you get a boost in points?

Thanks!

lanna

:3
SR ADMIN
Credits
head shots give you an extra point. defusing the bomb gives u extra points, planting the bomb gives u points, assists give u points, winning rounds give u points, getting mvp gives u points, there are a shit ton of things that give u extra points.

Comment

lanna

SR ADMIN
Credits
also i dont think being vip gives u extra points. i might be wrong since im at college rn

Comment

lanna

SR ADMIN
Credits
There are other things to factor in like headshots give you more points, I’m not sure what else there is in the way of bonus points for the DM server, I’m at work and don’t have time to check right now.

VIPs do not receive bonus gameme points, although something like this is being worked on.
all the stuff i said before gives u points. i farmed the defuse because defusing gives u 2 points LMFAOAO

1 Comment
Untitled
Untitled commented
Planing the bomb, defusing the bomb, winning the round, all give you points on the dm server?

Credits
does all servers connected with ranks?
or 1 server - 1 rank, another server - another rank?

Comment

lanna

SR ADMIN
Credits
should be all connected. unless ur on deathmatch or 1v1s. Im pretty all retake servers are connected tho.

Comment

lanna

SR ADMIN
Credits

and another question. Does all dm's connected?))
i think so, i could be wrong. I cant check currently because i dont have my pc and ive been on campus for a month and a half now.

Comment
Credits
All Retakes share the same stats...

The 2 DM's share the same stats...

And our 1v1 obviously has it's own :)

Take a look in the footer below - you'll see the 3 GameMe links.
i think so, i could be wrong. I cant check currently because i dont have my pc and ive been on campus for a month and a half now.
thank u guys <3

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom