DMFRENZY!

Looking to become a VIP member?

Register now - It's free

Approved Hreppy has applied for admin!

Who has read this thread (Total: 10) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hreppy

SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
First Name: Leonardo

In-Game Name: hreppY

Steam ID (NOT STEAM PROFILE LINK, USE STEAM ID EG - STEAM_0:1:111086520) STEAM_0:0:103739048

Discord Username: Hreppy#8409

Are you active on our Discord? (We check) Yes

Approx how many hrs do you spend in our CSGO servers? 1-15 Hours

What server are you most active in? EU Retakes

Why do you want to be an admin? Well, first of all I want to be an admin because I have been playing on DMF for like 1-2 months now. And I feel like the server doesn't have enough EU admins.As u may know I already was in DMF Staff, so I want only good for the server(s). I am back into CS now( especially retakes ), so I want to help out keeping the servers clean from mean/toxic people etc.

Any prior Clan/Team experience? DMF

Do you have working Microphone? Yes

Do you know how to record/post demos if required? Yes

Closing Comments: I just want to mention that I feel weird doing this application, because I feel really bad for asking to get demoted when I was an admin, but I want to say that I did that because I felt like I was taking a spot that anyone else could have been on, I wasn't playing much of CS at a time. Anyways, I hope I can get into the staff again, and continue to help the server :)

lanna

:3
SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
Welcome back :D I'm still sad you left dmf the day I became admin. I haven't played with you and I hope we can sometime. I never heard any complains about you but I would still like to get to know you.

Comment

Hreppy

SERVER ADMIN
Server Credits
@lanna We will play, for sure!. It was unlucky that I left the day you joined.. Anyways thank you for the kind words both of you :)

Comment

WTFrank

The Real Frank
SR ADMIN
Server Credits
Accepted by the Managers last night. Welcome back!

Comment

Windex

1v1 Pro
SERVER ADMIN
SERVER VIP
Server Credits
welcome back I dont know you but I play the 1v1 a lot if you wanna play together sometime lemme know!

Comment