Huntsmans Introduction

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Credits
Hello! My name is Ethan and I have been playing Counter Strike for nearly two and a half years. I have yet to play 1.6 or source but I'm thinking of picking the games up this sale. I'm a competitive person, doing whatever it takes to win no matter the cost. I enjoy a wide variety of games ranging from Action to Exploration games such as Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield Bad Company, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My first rank was Gold Nova 1 and I deranked shortly after earning it, causing countless hours of rage in silver hell. I did however rank up from silver, sometimes queuing with friends in Nova and MG until I hit Distinguished Master Guardian. From that point I started to only Solo Queue, finding my friends to immature to play with, causing many friendships to be destroyed after rejecting them. As I ranked up I found match making too stressful, causing me to try to buy an ESEA subscription and switch entirely. Fast forward a few months and now I've slowly stopped playing Counter Strike until I quit entirely because of issues with my family. But now after it has all resolved, I've started to play Counter Strike again once more. I also suck at Counter Strike now. That is my introduction and I hope that I have a pleasant time here.

Deaglan

SERVER VIP
Credits
Welcome to our forums @Huntman, I'm glad you've joined us! Sorry to hear about the family issues, I know how those can be sometimes, but I'm glad you came back to CS and had the courage to join our community! Don't forget to join our Discord as well, as its the best place to get ahold of an admin in the case that you need one when playing on one of our servers. Other than that, hope to see ya around and chat sometime!

Comment
Credits
Thank you for welcoming me @Deaglan this may sound like a dumb question, but where can I get the code to the discord? When I press the the tab it just shows me the chat.

Comment
Credits
Hello! My name is Ethan and I have been playing Counter Strike for nearly two and a half years. I have yet to play 1.6 or source but I'm thinking of picking the games up this sale. I'm a competitive person, doing whatever it takes to win no matter the cost. I enjoy a wide variety of games ranging from Action to Exploration games such as Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield Bad Company, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My first rank was Gold Nova 1 and I deranked shortly after earning it, causing countless hours of rage in silver hell. I did however rank up from silver, sometimes queuing with friends in Nova and MG until I hit Distinguished Master Guardian. From that point I started to only Solo Queue, finding my friends to immature to play with, causing many friendships to be destroyed after rejecting them. As I ranked up I found match making too stressful, causing me to try to buy an ESEA subscription and switch entirely. Fast forward a few months and now I've slowly stopped playing Counter Strike until I quit entirely because of issues with my family. But now after it has all resolved, I've started to play Counter Strike again once more. I also suck at Counter Strike now. That is my introduction and I hope that I have a pleasant time here.
nice to meet you man , are there any other activieties you like to do , besides playing pc ? :D

Comment
Credits
nice to meet you man , are there any other activieties you like to do , besides playing pc ? :D
I play the trumpet if that helps... Other than that, I'm a total no life loser.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
Comment
Credits
Like @Deaglan Said,

Welcome to the fourms.
If you ever need anything and/or have any questions, feel free to PM Me or any staff member.

Have fun on the servers, and sorry to hear about the family issues.

Comment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom