DMFrenzy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE! YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT! JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I was "wall hacking" apparently

Forum Credits
It was Jaey whom banned me, this is Dice. Come on and spec the living crap out of me. I'm not walling fyi. Too old for stupid crap Jaey. Best ffa servers btw.

Want me to type out all of the spawn points. Right here right now?
I can and would if i really felt it were needed but no. I should be unbanned and spec'd by someone with experience. Trust me I wont hold back either. Ill let it rip. No hacking here.

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits

kennyL

Staff member
[DMF MANGER!]
Forum Credits
Forum Credits
Ban: http://dmfrenzy.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:18165193&advType=steamid&Submit

Talking to @JaeY™ right now, he says he has proof and it will be reviewed by at least myself and @ToxicFrank, and @UntitledSoldier if he wants to.
Well hell let me see this wall hacking of mine. Haha, wow. Just crazyness. 3k hours and I get this. I wasn't even trying that whole time. I stopped trying before the sever even reset and i was trying to one tap and it was a mess.

Forum Credits
Well hell let me see this wall hacking of mine. Haha, wow. Just crazyness. 3k hours and I get this. I wasn't even trying that whole time. I stopped trying before the sever even reset and i was trying to one tap and it was a mess.
also want to add i have logitech g430's with DTS headphone X. Sound positioning is nearly perfect. I basically have walls because of it.

Forum Credits
The only thing I have is autoexec for fps and practice cfg for nade training, because I have a lenovo with i5 3470 and hd7790 1gb card. No scripts or files what so ever for wall hacks. Have an acer 144hz monitor, steelseries mouse with steelseries pad. Also the headset I already established. I get aces in A/B rank esea games. 6.2k hours of counter-strike knowledge. Also off topic, I know I mispelled Aries in my user name haha oops. Any way if you guys still can't trust me then all of your knowledge in wall hacking needs to be updated. I am not doing so. I wouldn't waste my time trying to help you guys realize your in the wrong and may have been in the wrong before. Also I understand a human can be stubborn and think they know it all. If anyone around here doesn't live to far away from me I would love to show them that I am not walling in person. Just ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.

User Group Legend

[DMF] MANGER
[DMF] SERVER ADMIN
[DMF] SERVER VIP
[DMF] FOUNDER
[DMF] SENIOR ADMIN