DMFrenzy.Com
Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WITHOUT REGISTERING YOU'RE ONLY SEEING A PORTION OF THE SITE!

YOU CAN SIGN-IN USING YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT OR DISCORD ACCOUNT!

JOIN US TODAY!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS!

APPROVED I_am_Fiko Applied For Admin!

Vouch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local time
Today, 17:01
May 23, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
0 0 0

Online Game Name: Fiko

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182609239

Are you active in our Discord channel? Yes

How many approx. hrs spent on our server(s) per week? 1-14 Hours Per week

What type of our servers do you play on most? Retakes

Why do you want to be an Admin? In person I love to have a good time if it is either out with my friends or just playing video games. The thing i don't like is when their is someone is ruining the experience for me or other and i can't do anything about it. Its not the title of being admin but the capability to help other to enjoy their experience even more. Even if their is someone trying to interfere with someone that's just trying to have a good time.

Give an example of a time when you were part of a team
& did you enjoy working on that team? Why or why not?
I am a referee for soccer and i consider us a team because we we work together. I enjoy doing it because its something i love to do.

Any prior clan experience? yes i was an admin on a minecraft server back when i played.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability and know how to record CS:GO? yes

Closing comments: I am good friends with the admin Frantic if you have any further questions or concerns you may ask him.

Exodus

#TeamKennyFTW
Local time
Today, 13:01
Apr 15, 2018
California
Credits
Reactions
5 0 0
Hey Fiko! I've seen you on the discord but rarely on the forums. Remember that activity on both the discord and the forums is key.😉 You don't have my vouch yet but try to change my mind. GL!

Loyal

I'm Better Then Everyone Cause I Cheat... idiot
[SERVER ADMIN]
Local time
Today, 16:01
Mar 7, 2018
New York
Credits
Reactions
20 5 0
Hey!

I just played with you on 1v1's and it was a great time. You werent toxic, you were mature, helping users, and complimenting users when they hit a nice shot. Thats what we like to see from users who apply.
Keep up the great work and remember being active on all platforms and getting to know the community/staff team helps your odds.
Keep this up and you got my vouch.

Best of luck! ~Loyal

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:01
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
Hello Fiko, we are going to extend to you an interview VIA voice chat on discord with some of our upper-level admins here at DMF. We would like to find a time for this sometime in the next week so please work with us VIA PM's on discord to find a time.

-Frank

ToxicFrank

[DMF MANAGER!]
Local time
Today, 15:01
Oct 29, 2016
Nebraska
Credits
Reactions
24 1 0
I_Am_Fiko more like I_Am_Admin, congratulations, you have been accepted. I will PM you on discord later with further information.